Have Each Other’s Back Again (Next Offering will be in 2020)…
Due to the popularity of this workshop, we will be offering it sometime in 2020. Get the free relationship quiz to sign up for the newsletter and stay updated!
Is an 8-hour, interactive workshop supporting couples in recovery to heal, reconnect, rebuild trust, and strengthen their relationship by learning and practicing research-based relationship skills. Even if you have experienced a modicum of healing, you can always hone your relationship skills and benefit from other like-minded couples.
In this workshop you will:
- Reconnect as allies through exercises that cultivate deep understanding and empathy.
- Rebuild the foundation of your relationship on trust and mutuality.
- Rediscover winning strategies you may have employed at the beginning of your relationship that rekindles desire & joy.
- Reauthor your love story to pass down the gifts of recovery to your family.
When we enjoy the fruits of recovery with our intimate partner, our relationship can transform.
We can set a new narrative where openness and trust is the norm to create the foundation for health. When both partners experience a mutually supportive relationship, you give your children the best gift ever: a model for a healthy, long-lasting, and fulfilling relationship!
- Learn more about Jason Polk, LCSW, LAC