- If you prefer e-mail correspondence/consultation, my e-mail is: email@example.com
1777 S. Bellaire St. Ste 460
Denver, CO 80222
- I can provide an out-of-network receipt for reimbursement for work with both couples and individuals.
- I accept HSA/FSA card payments.
- Q: Why don’t you accept in-network insurance?
- A: I have thought a lot about this question. I have accepted in-network insurance in the past and it’s not a win-win for me and my clients. I feel insurance does not compensate therapists enough for their time and impact. I also dislike having to diagnose clients in order to get reimbursed.
Highlights from the Blog
- First Things First: The Primacy of Partnership in Blended Families
- Attachment Primer
- Relational Heroism and Revising the Family Playbook